Camp isn’t just something to do when school is out — it is a life-changing experience! Flags are captured, friendships are forged, and somewhere in between, children discover their true potential! Discover why there is no place like camp!
Our values based programs are developed around eight outcomes that promote healthy child development. At YMCA Day Camp children:
- Are physically active
- Develop physical literacy
- Build relationships and increase their social skills
- Are challenged to learn new skills
- Demonstrate character development
- Play and have fun
- Feel safe and included in the camp community
- Develop creativity and imagination
At the YMCA we provide parent/guardian(s) with the peace of mind that their children are well supervised and cared for, provide children with a positive and memorable experience, all while developing today’s camp staff into tomorrow’s great leaders.
For more information about YMCA of Niagara Day Camps please call your local Health, Fitness and Aquatics branches and speak to a membership staff. Day Camp Office (905) 934-9755 x280 email@example.com